Below are some of the pictures of the 22 December 2017 end of Gukurahundi Genocide March. The Gukurahundi genocide massacres ended with the signing of a Unity Accord between ZAPU and ZANU on 22 December 1987. Thirty Years later, still victims of the genocide that claimed over 20000 civilians from Matabeleland and Midlands have not received an apology from the government of Zimbabwe or any form of justice.
- Lockdown Induced Diminished Remittances Worsens Older People’s Poverty
- COVID-19 Response Must Respect Their Rights, Dignity: UN Secretary General
- NPRC Acts on Video of CowdrayPark Women Abused by ZRP Members
- OPEN APPEAL: ENACT SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE PROTECTION MEASURES IN QUARANTINE CENTERS
- MIHR COMMENDS 14 DAYS COVID19 LOCKDOWN EXTENSION AND MEASURES INSTITUTED
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets