Embattled Bulawayo Acting Deputy Mayor Tinashe Kambarami hurt himself with broken window glasses as he jumped through a window trying to evade nonviolent protesters that wanted to eject him from council offices after him, Chigora, Lubimbi, Mabutho and Mhaka sneaked through the small City Hall into council offices to hold a meeting to upholding the suspension of town clerk.
- Lockdown Induced Diminished Remittances Worsens Older People’s Poverty
- COVID-19 Response Must Respect Their Rights, Dignity: UN Secretary General
- NPRC Acts on Video of CowdrayPark Women Abused by ZRP Members
- OPEN APPEAL: ENACT SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE PROTECTION MEASURES IN QUARANTINE CENTERS
- MIHR COMMENDS 14 DAYS COVID19 LOCKDOWN EXTENSION AND MEASURES INSTITUTED
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets