Scores of Bulawayo residents today nonviolently protested and blocked an attempt by a sectarian group of councilors led by Councilors Chigora and Kambarami from holding a special full council meeting that was aimed at upholding the suspension of Bulawayo Town Clerk Christopher Dube and passing a suspected vote of no confidence against Mayor Solomon Mguni.
- Lockdown Induced Diminished Remittances Worsens Older People’s Poverty
- COVID-19 Response Must Respect Their Rights, Dignity: UN Secretary General
- NPRC Acts on Video of CowdrayPark Women Abused by ZRP Members
- OPEN APPEAL: ENACT SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE PROTECTION MEASURES IN QUARANTINE CENTERS
- MIHR COMMENDS 14 DAYS COVID19 LOCKDOWN EXTENSION AND MEASURES INSTITUTED
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets